There are 11 varieties of ginger in India
Varada Ginger Mahima Ginger
Rejatha Ginger Suprabha Ginger
Suruchi Ginger Suravi Ginger
Subhada Ginger Himgiri Ginger
Athira Ginger Karthika Ginger
Facts about Ginger
- It can reduce your risk of diabetes.
- It’s a natural way to relieve period pain.
- It’s an anti-inflammatory.
- It can settle an upset stomach.
- It can also curb morning sickness.
- It may help prevent heart disease.
- It may lower your risk of cancer.
- It hels to lose weight.
- Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
- Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
- Ginger May Drastically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Ginger Can Help Treat Chronic Indigestion
- Ginger Powder May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
- Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels.
Ginger nutrition values:
Amount Per 100 grams