Among all honey Exporters, our Magic Exports stand different on honey products.. we are not exporting normal honey, we only Export premium quality honey, that is dark deep forest honey and also hill honey.
Dark deep forest honey
This honey will be harvested only once in a year. Harvesting month is April. We send our tribal people to deep forest, where only little sun light can come inside the forest, because all huge tress and also all kinds of plants varieties will covered the forest with the leafs and with their branches, so the forest looks dark deep, no ordinary people can go inside the forest, only Tribes people are allowed in those forest, so the tribes will collect the required kilogram of pure organic honey and they will come out from the forest as soon as possible.
But those tribes will keep left over some combs in all honey branches, so the bees can eat their own collected honey. And the interesting part is the bees will again start build the new honey comb in same left over combs, so the tribes can identify next time , the same place of honey comb is. Our honey is most wanted by all over the world, that’s why we always get demand for our product, the special matter in our honey is, it’s not like other ordinary honey, it has medicine in it. In the dark deep forest, they are lots of medicinal plants and dress and flowers. So the bees will collect honey from those plants also, and save in their honey comb, we take that and give it to you straight, no added nothing, just 200% organic Honey.
Interesting facts about Honey
- Honey bees must gather nectar from two million flowers to make one pound of honey.
- One bee has to fly about 90,000 miles – three times around the globe – to make one pound of honey.
- The average bee will make only 1/12th of a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime.
- A honey bee visits 50 to 100 flowers during a collection trip.
- A honey bee can fly for up to six miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.
- The bee’s brain is oval in shape and about the size of a sesame seed, yet it has a remarkable capacity to learn and remember things. For example, it is able to make complex calculations on distance travelled and foraging efficiency.
- Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing.
- A colony of bees consists of 20,000-60,000 honey bees and one queen. Worker honey bees are female, live for about 6 weeks and do all the work.
- The queen bee can live up to 5 years and is the only bee that lays eggs. She is the busiest in the summer months, when the hive needs to be at its maximum strength, and lays up to 2500 eggs per day.
- Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do no work. All they do is mate.
- Honey has always been highly regarded as a medicine. It is thought to help with everything from sore throats and digestive disorders to skin problems and hay fever.
- Honey has antiseptic properties and was historically used as a dressing for wounds and a first aid treatment for burns and cuts.
- The natural fruit sugars in honey – fructose and glucose – are quickly digested by the body. This is why sportsmen and athletes use honey to give them a natural energy boost.
- Honey bees have been producing honey in the same way for 150 million years.
- The honey bee is the only insect that produces food eaten by man.
- Honey lasts an incredibly long time. An explorer who found a 2000 year old jar of honey in an Egyptian tomb said it tasted delicious!
- The bees’ buzz is the sound made by their wings which beat 11,400 times per minute.
- When a bee finds a good source of nectar it flies back to the hive and shows its friends where the nectar source is by doing a dance which positions the flower in relation to the sun and hive. This is known as the ‘waggle dance.’
- Honey’s ability to attract and retain moisture means that it has long been used as a beauty treatment. It was part of Cleopatra’s daily beauty ritual.
- Honey is incredibly healthy and includes enzymes, vitamins, minerals. It’s the only food that contains “pinocembrin”, an antioxidant associated with improved brain functioning.